DELIVERABILITY AND RELIABILITY
Excellent strength, visibility, and deliverability to the renal arteries.
- Rapid exchange delivery system for single operator use and fast exchanges
- 6F guide compatibility for all stent diameters (4 mm - 7 mm) and lengths (12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm)
- Cobalt chromium multi-link technology that provides strength and excellent visibility
- Designed to navigate and conform to challenging take-offs
- Remarkably thin struts with outstanding radial strengths1
- 74.3% of patients had a reduction in systolic blood pressure at 3 years1
- 10.5% restenosis at 9 months1,2
1. Chrysant, George S., et al. Proper Patient Selection Yields Significant and Sustained Reduction in Systolic Blood Pressure Following Renal Artery Stenting in Patients With Uncontrolled Hypertension: Long-Term Results From the HERCULES Trial. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2014 July.
2. Catheter Cardiovascular Interventions 80:343-350 (2012).