CLOSE LARGE ACCESS SITES UP TO 24F
- Percutaneous vascular closure device
- Integrated pre-dilator to facilitate device placement
- Uses two braided polyester sutures and four nitinol needles to provide a secure close
- Vascular access can be maintained throughout deployment
IMPROVED OUTCOMES AS COMPARED TO MANUAL COMPRESSION
- Reduces time to hemostasis, ambulation and discharge1
- Improves patient comfort1 and reduces access site complications2
1. Baim, Donald S., et al. "Suture-mediated closure of the femoral access site after cardiac catheterization: results of the suture to ambulate and discharge (STAND I and STAND ii) trials." American Journal of Cardiology 85.7 (2000): 864-869.
2. Noguchi, T., et al. "A Randomised Controlled Trial of Prostar Plus for Haemostasis in Patients After Coronary Angioplasty." European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 19.5 (2000): 451-455.