*FlexAbility SE uses the same flexible tip as the FlexAbility Ablation Catheter, which has demonstrated equivalent performance in bench and preclinical testing to the tip used in Therapy Cool Flex.
**As compared to the ThermoCool™ SF catheter (Biosense Webster, Inc.).
***As compared to the St. Jude Medical Therapy™ Cool Flex™ ablation catheter.
ThermoCool is a trademark of Biosense Webster, Inc.
1. St. Jude Medical. Data on file, Report 90058001.
2. Peichl, P., & Kautzner, J. (2013). Advances in irrigated tip catheter technology for treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Recent Patents on Cardiovascular Drug Discovery, 8(1), 10-16. http://dx.doi.org/10.2174/1574890111308010003
3. Winterfield, J. R., Jensen, J., Gilbert, T., Marchlinski, F., Natale, A., Packer, D., Wilber, D. J. (2016). Lesion size and safety comparison between the novel flex tip on the FlexAbility ablation catheter and the solid tips on the ThermoCool and ThermoCool SF ablation catheters. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 27(1), 102-109. http://dx.doi: 10.1111/jce.12835
4. St. Jude Medical. Data on file, Report 90122753. Based on Therapy™ Cool Flex™ ablation catheter tip.
5. St. Jude Medical. Data on file, Report 90115246.
6. St. Jude Medical. Data on file, Report 90213554.