ECMO Learning Pathway
The ECMO learning pathway is designed to support perfusionists, nurses, respiratory therapists, and ECMO specialists while developing their approach to using the CentriMag™ Acute Circulatory Support System for ECMO treatment.
Learning Pathway Objectives
- Comprehend ECMO support.
- Review considerations for ECMO centers to provide support safely.
- Review resources for continuing education and reimbursement.
- Review device components and priming resources.
- Discover ECMO patient management resources.
- Understand data and outcomes when using the CentriMag™ Acute Circulatory Support System.
- Review bridging strategies.