The OPTIS™ Integrated System optimises PCI1
1. De Bruyne, B., Pijls, N., Kalesan, B., Barbato, E., Tonino, P. A., Piroth, Z., … FAME 2 Trial Investigators. (2012). Fractional flow reserve-guided PCI versus medical therapy in stable coronary disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 367, 991-1001.
2. Kubo, T., Imanishi, T., Takarada, S., Kuroi, A., Ueno, S., … Akasaka, T. (2007). Assessment of culprit lesion morphology in acute myocardial infarction. Ability of optical coherence tomography compared with intravascular ultrasound and coronary angioscopy. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 50, 933-939.
3. Tearney, G. J., Regar, E., Akasaka, T., Adriaenssens, T., Barlis, P., Bezerra, H. G., … International Working Group for Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography (IWG-IVOCT). (2012). Consensus standards for acquisition, measurement, and reporting of intravascular optical coherence tomography studies: A report from the International Working Group for Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography Standardization and Validation. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 59, 1058-1072.
4. Kubo, T., Akasaka, T., Shite, J., Suzuki, T., Uemura, S., Yu, B., … Zhang, S. (2013). OCT compared with IVUS in a coronary lesion assessment: the OPUS-CLASS study. JACC. Cardiovascular Imaging, 6, 1095-1104.
5. Allahwala, U., Cockburn, J., Shaw, E., Figtree, G. A., Hansen, P. S., Bhindi, R. (2015). Clinical utility of optical coherence tomography (OCT) in the optimisation of Absorb bioresorbable vascular
Date of preparation: May 2021. SFM_ABO1755.
Please be aware that the website you have requested is intended for the residents of a particular country or countries, as noted on that site. As a result, the site may contain information on pharmaceuticals, medical devices and other products or uses of those products that are not approved in other countries or regions